1. Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
2. Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.
3. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you.
4. Happiness is not the absence of problems; it’s the ability to deal with them.
5. Happiness or sorrow – Whatever falls on you? Walk on untouched, unattached.
6. Happiness starts with you. Not with your relationships, not with your job, not with your money, but with you.
7. Happy are those who take life day by day, complain very little, and are thankful for the little things in life.
8. Happy people build their inner world. Unhappy people blame their outer world.
9. Happy people focus on what they have. Unhappy people focus on what’s missing.
10. Honestly, I don’t have time to hate people who hate me, because I’m too busy loin people who love me.