– A positive mind finds opportunity in everything. A negative mind finds faults in everything.
– Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
– Acceptance of yourself is far more important than acceptance from others.
– All human unhappiness comes from not facing reality squarely, exactly as it is.
– All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.
– Always be thankful for what you have, many people have nothing.
– Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to rise above them.
– Don’t mix bad words with your bad mood. You will have many opportunities to change your mood, but you will never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke.
– Don’t rush anything. When the time is right, it’ll happen.
– Don’t tell people your plans, show them your results.
– Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
– Every experience, o matter how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The
goal is to find it.
– Every time you resist acting on your emotions, you are rewiring your brain to be calmer.
– Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be
– Everything you need, your courage, strength, compassion and love; everything you need is already within you.
– Falling down is part of life. Getting backup is living.
– Family is not about blood. It’s about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it
– Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don’t forget those who love you every day. Forget the past that makes you cry and focus on the present that makes you smile. Forget the pain, but never the lessons you gained.
– Forgiveness doesn’t excuse their behaviour. Forgiveness prevents their behaviour from destroying your heart.
– Give, even if you only have a little.